Ginghamsburg’s Tipp City Campus is located just 13 miles north of Dayton on a 127-acre campus. From our Monday night Open Table which serves a free meal and provides referrals to those in need, to our Wednesday night Ginghamburg Cafe and MidWeek Bible study and onto weekend worship, we offer real ways to connect, grow and serve.
Recognizing we all long for healthy connection and are created for relationship with each other, our Tipp City Campus brings the community together, to be filled with the Spirit and grow as Christ followers through dynamic weekly teaching. Offering more than 100 life group opportunities, our large, comfortable campus provides small group experiences and meaningful ways to live out our faith.
We focus on family through our children and student ministries. From age 6 weeks through grade 12, we offer opportunities for the next generation to grow up as strong followers of Christ. Children gather in kid-friendly spaces using authentic teaching that focuses on scripture and spiritual growth as a family. The Avenue building is one of Tipp City's premier recreation and gathering places for young people. Offering middle school outreach on the second and fourth Friday of the month, the Avenue also serves grades 3-5 on the third Friday of each month through Blitz. Young adults gather twice monthly at various community locations through our Tipp City Campus to build friendships, provide support and grow in faith.
Our Tipp City Campus hosts a variety of community events throughout the year. Check our Calendar Page for current events or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ginghamsburg
We invite you to come for a visit to any of our worship celebrations, life groups, student and children's classes and/or community events.
Tipp City Campus
6759 S County Road 25A
Tipp City, Ohio 45371
Church Office Hours:
Common Grounds Café & Bookstore (Open to the public)
Monday: 7:30am - 2pm
Tuesday: 7:30am - 2pm
Wednesday: 7:30am - 2pm and 5-6:30pm
Thursday: 7:30am - 2pm
Tipp City Campus Offers:
- 5 weekend worship celebrations on Saturday, 5 & 6:30pm (Next Step Recovery Celebration) and Sunday, 8:30, 10 and 11:30am
- All weekend celebrations can also be viewed live and online at ginghamsburg.org/live
- ASL translation is offered during the 10am worship time as well as during the Next Step Recovery Celebration
- safe, fun learning opportunities for kids on Wednesday nights and during weekend worship times
- weekend & Wednesday night middle school & high school gatherings
- adult classes and life groups for Bible study, growth in marriage, finances, fitness and MORE
- multiple support groups for the Recovery Community
- opportunities for all ages to be on mission for Jesus in our own backyard and around the world
To preview upcoming events or opportunities, click on the Event Calendar button to the right.