Life Group Leader Training
At Ginghamsburg Church, we want all leaders to be supported and equipped to serve and lead in a way that is God-honoring, relationally-healthy and practical.
Life Group Leader Orientation Dates:
Sunday, September 4, 10am - Tipp City Campus 117
Sunday, September 11, 10am - Tipp City Campus 117
Sunday, September 18, 8:30am - Tipp City Campus 117
Role of a Life Group Leader
Life Group leaders are responsible for providing their groups with vision, direction and support.
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ (preferably for two years or more).
- Recognize the Bible as the authority for their lives.
- Have the time, emotional capacity and moral discernment to lead a group.
- Lead the group by facilitating the group meeting, monitoring its health and duration and promoting participation among group members.
- Commit to engage in leadership development opportunities provided by the church.
- Identify and develop a qualified apprentice and embrace apprentice leader development as a measure of success.
- For Married Life Groups, both husband and wife actively participate in all group leadership activities.