To demonstrate Christ’s love by investing in others lives.
What is Care Ministry?
The Ginghamsburg Care Ministry is a community of trained and equipped servants of Jesus Christ that reach out to the congregation and the community with a host of services. Our Care Pastors meet the critical needs of the church and local community, such as:
- Hospital Visits
- Care Number (crisis calls)
- Nursing Home Visits
- Visits to Shut-Ins
- Prayer Rooms
- Prayer Gatherings
- Support Group Leaders
- Bridge Builder Calling Program (missed attendance check-ins)
Covering the Church and YOU in Prayer
The care network is committed to praying for your requests. Select one of the following ways to connect with us:
- Send an email to [email protected].
- Post a prayer on our web prayer board: http://www.ginghamsburg.org/blogs/prayer-post.
- Use the prayer request button at the bottom righthand corner of the page when worshipping online: ginghamsburg.org/live.
- Obtain and submit a prayer card at the Welcome Center in the lobby of the Tipp City Campus, or in either prayer room.
- Write your prayer request in the attendance pad.
- Meet the Prayer for Healing team on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month at 6pm in Tipp City Campus 117 located behind the stage.
- Would you like an encouraging card sent to a friend, co-worker or family member? Send their name, address and reason for card to [email protected].
Unfortunately, the need for pastoral care doesn’t always happen at convenient times. If you need pastoral care after hours please call our 24-hour number 937.541.0211.