To demonstrate Christ’s love by investing in others lives.
What is Care Ministry?
The Ginghamsburg Care Ministry is a community of trained and equipped servants of Jesus Christ that reach out to the congregation and the community with a host of services. Our Care Pastors meet the critical needs of the church and local community, such as:
- Hospital Visits
- Care Number (crisis calls)
- Nursing Home Visits
- Visits to Shut-Ins
- Prayer Rooms
- Prayer Gatherings
- Support Group Leaders
- Bridge Builder Calling Program (missed attendance check-ins)
Covering the Church and YOU in Prayer
The care network is committed to praying for your requests. Select one of the following ways to connect with us:
- Send an email to [email protected].
- Post a prayer on our web prayer board: http://www.ginghamsburg.org/blogs/prayer-post.
- Use the prayer request button at the bottom righthand corner of the page when worshipping online: ginghamsburg.org/live.
- Obtain and submit a prayer card at the Welcome Center in the lobby of the Tipp City Campus, or in either prayer room.
- Write your prayer request in the attendance pad.
- Meet the Prayer for Healing team on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month at 6pm in Tipp City Campus 117 located behind the stage.
Unfortunately, the need for pastoral care doesn’t always happen at convenient times. If you need pastoral care after hours please call our 24-hour number 937.541.0211.