Growing Up Kids With Love
Ginghamsburg Christian Preschool and Childcare Center provides a Christ-centered atmosphere and staff to foster your child’s spiritual, social, emotional, physical and academic developmental needs with love.
Enrolling NOW for 2017-2018 Half-Day PreschoolWe are currently enrolling for the Fall 2017-2018 school year. Options available for your preschooler: age 3 class on Tuesday and Thursday, age 4/5 class on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and Pre-Kindergarten class also on Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Monday thru Friday. All classes are 9:15am to 12:15pm. Call the Preschool/Childcare Office at 937.667.5285 for a tour.
- We are committed to excellence.
- We are licensed through the State of Ohio and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- We are One Star rated through Step Up to Quality.
- Through field trips, a kid-designed learning environment, technology and more, we offer your child a wide variety of learning experiences.
- Students develop independence and problem solving skills, building a foundation for life-long learning.
Our secured facility serves children 6 weeks - age 12 with five separate programs:
- infant/toddler care
- academic childcare
- half day preschool
- before and after school-age program
- summer programming
We participate in the Child & Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). Each day, students receive a breakfast, hot lunch and afternoon snack that meet USDA nutritional requirements. We are a peanut-free zone.
Our teachers take professionalism to a new level by completing an in-depth training program and/or receiving a Childhood Development Associate's (CDA) degree. Many hold advanced degrees in Early Childhood Education or related fields.
Our center is committed to Step Up to Quality—a new quality initiative from the state of Ohio:
- teachers receive specialized training
- the center goes a step beyond the state requirements
Downloadable forms, the parent handbook and the center's calendar are available to the right. Click on the Contact Teachers button if you would like to contact the center via phone or email.