Ginghamsburg Student Ministry
WEEKENDS @ STUDENT MINISTRY
MIDDLE SCHOOL MINISTRY - Join in community, play games and dig deeper into God’s word and purpose for our lives. Ongoing – Saturday 5pm, Sunday 10am & 11:30am - The Loft
ELEVATE - Worship in community, get connected with other high school students and learn how scriptures apply to life. Ongoing - 6:30pm - The Loft
SUNDAY MORNING DONUTS - Enjoy gathering with other high school students and Jim's Donuts prior to attending 10am worship in the Worship Center. Ongoing - 9:30-9:50am - Avenue Studio
WEDNESDAY @ STUDENT MINISTRY, 6:30-8pm
UPCOMING TRIPS, CLASSES & SPECIAL EVENTS
Middle School Lexington Mission Trip - Students grade 6-8 students serve together on an overnight mission quest - April 21-23. We’ll serve the community and share the love of Jesus with the people of Lexington for a full day on Saturday. Then on Sunday we’ll do something fun in downtown Lexington to experience what makes this city so special. Mandatory prep classes are Sunday April 2 & April 9 at 8:30am in Avenue Loft. Students and leaders can register here. Contact Tina with questions.
- High School Small Group Connection – Students grade 9-12 looking to get connected to a small group can pick up a small group packet and choose the best small group fit for themselves! Packets can be picked up Sunday nights at Elevate, or throughout the week by contacting High School Specialist, Luke.
- College Freshmen Care Packages - Student Ministry is sending care packages to our recent high school graduates who are now freshman in college. These packages are meant to encourage students and let them know we’re thinking of them and praying for them in this new phase. We need 50 people to commit to packing a care package containing the following items by March 19. Once care packages are created they may dropped off in the Ginghamsburg Church office. Please do not seal the packages because we’ll be adding items from our ministry. Contact Luke with questions.
- Pop Tarts - Microwave Popcorn - $5 Starbucks Gift Card - Non-chocolate candy (Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids, etc.)
- Gum - Granola Bars - Small Air Freshner - Package of Ramen Noodles
- Oreos - Laundry Soap Pods - Goldfish/Cheez It crackers - Microwave Mac N’ Cheese
- Open Gym - grade 6 - 12 - Basketball court at the Avenue will be open for students to come play ball and hang out. From 3-5pm on Friday, March 10, 24, 31, April 28 May 5, 19 & 26. Contact Luke with questions.
- Service Saturday - grade 6 - 12 - March 25 - the students will be traveling together to Rebuild Dayton and the Higgins Station Project at The Point Campus of Ginghamsburg. Contact Luke with questions.
Save These Dates!
April 7 - The Hangout - Special Feature: Great Wise Sage (grade 6-8) Contact Tina with questions.
JUNE 19 - 23 - BIG STUF - Panama City Beach, FL - (grade 6-12) Register here.
JULY 30 - AUGUST 4 - High School Mission Trip - Chattanooga, TN (grade 9-12). Register here.
Check out this recap of the Middle School Mission Trip to Pittsburgh:
Do you already serve with Ginghamsburg Student Ministry? Download your resource guide here!
A non-profit partner with Ginghamsburg Student Ministry, Clubhouse prepares teens to provide free, faith-based programs to students in grade 2-6 with limited opportunities. It is a great service opportunity for teens entering grade 7-12. Interested students should call Clubhouse Director Cheryl Bender at 937.667.1069, or contact her via email.