“Go n Be”
We define “Go n Be” as our approach for investing in persons and communities we partner with in the mission field. We believe that the relationships built and friendships made are as vital as the time, energy and the resources that we invest in projects and initiatives.
What we believe from the word of God.
- I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. Philippians 4:12
- Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. 2 Timothy 4:2
- Faith in Christ Jesus is what makes each of you equal with each other, whether you are a Jew or a Greek, a slave or a free person, a man or a woman. Colossians 3:11
- So when you give to the poor, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be honored by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. Matthew 6:2
What we do to live out what we believe.
- Ensure that our leaders for social change are educated, equipped and empowered to act responsibly.
- Work to create innovative solutions for social needs locally, regionally, nationally and globally.
- Create sustainable and replicable solutions while being excellent stewards of our resources.
Our Mission Blog
Our Mission Blog is designed to convey the lessons learned, trials overcome and victories in the mission field through personal storytelling. In an effort to support, motivate and encourage mission work on the local-to-global level the stories reflect the heart and passion of those we serve as well as those who serve.
Our blogs are written by a team of local-to-global missioners desiring to share a part of their journey in their pursuit of reducing prejudice and injustice worldwide.