We have created the following ways to make a big church feel like close-knit community as you connect with other adults and grow in Christ.
Something happens in circles that doesn’t happen in rows. Life Groups are small groups of adults that meet regularly for connection and spiritual growth. Those of all ages, stages of life and spiritual maturity are welcome.
Short-Term Groups are like Life Groups, but they meet weekly for four to six weeks to explore one topic.
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
- Stepping Up Men’s Group
- Your Road to Awesome
- Living Life Together Women’s Group
Working the Core – the Ginghamsburg Discipleship Pathway
Start your spiritual journey with these core classes for building a strong faith.
- Alpha: Explore any question you may have about life, faith and God in a safe space.
- A Follower’s Life: Learn more about the Bible, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and Ginghamsburg Church. May choose to become a Ginghamsburg member at the end.
- Wired: Explore God’s call on your life and your unique strengths for God’s mission.
- Whole Life Health – The Daniel Plan: Discover practical disciplines for improving your physical, spiritual, relational and emotional health.
- Financial Peace University: Learn practical, biblical principles for taking control of your money and living generously.