Opportunities for men and women
Ginghamsburg Women’s Ministry is committed to helping connect women to each other while promoting opportunities for growth through Bible studies, missions and social gatherings.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Some of the resources and opportunities provided by the Ginghamsburg Women’s Ministry include:
- Mealtrain service for families in need
- Mentorship opportunities for other women
- A vibrant support community called Mom2Mom
- Regular nights out to connect with other women
- Hiking together at local metroparks
Ginghamsburg Men is a ministry designed to help men develop a transformational relationship with Jesus, grow into spiritually mature disciples and equip them to live out their calling among their families, church, communities and world.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some resources and opportunities provided by the Ginghamsburg Men’s Ministry include:
- Experienced professionals in personal, financial and business planning who can provide services to those in need at no charge
- Mentorship opportunities for other men
- Counseling for parents and students who are struggling with how to navigate post-high school education and the cost of college
- Availability for neighborhood prayer walks
- Furniture moving assistance
- Men’s sexual addiction support through the Ginghamsburg Recovery Support Groups